Primary Care in Tampa, Florida and Hillsborough County
Sign up for Primary Care
AFC Urgent Care Tampa is offering Primary Care to you and the whole family! We treat almost all non-life threatening injuries for adults and children. If you need a routine check-up or treatment for an illness, you can rely on AFC Urgent Care Tampa for immediate care!
AFC Urgent Care Tampa offers a wide variety of services to patients 1 year or older. No matter what it is that you need to be treated, we can help all without needing to make an appointment in advance, or having to spend hours in an emergency room.
Primary Care Services for Tampa, FL Patients
Some Primary Care services that we offer include:
- Sudden Illness – If your child or any member of the family wakes up with a sudden cold, flu, stomach bug, our talented staff is here to help. Adults often try to fight through these illnesses, but this can often lead to symptoms only getting worse. We suggest coming in as soon as a symptom arises.
- Accidents & Injuries– If an injury is non-life threatening, and you are not at risk with serious complication, our medical providers here will be able to assist you. Some injuries we treat are; fractures, cuts, and lacerations, broken bones
- Physical Exams– Do you kids need their back to school physicals? Has it been a while since you had your own physical? AFC Tampa has you covered. Come in and receive a physical no appointment needed!
- General Health- If you need advice on a condition you have or want a professional opinion, our medical providers are always willing to help you with any general health concerns you may have!
Insurance for Primary Care Providers
We accept the following insurances for Primary Care:
- Aetna / Coventry
- Evolution Healthcare
- Florida Blue – BCBS
- Heritage Summit Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Prime Health
- Rail Road Medicare
- Sunshine Health / Ambetter
- US Dept of Labor
For any more questions about our Primary Health Care please give us a call at 813-960-1100! Come in and give us a visit today!